Thursday, December 29, 2005

What a great golf year!

Thank you, dear readers, for following my golf geography - or "golfography" - during 2005. It was a special year. I played some outstanding courses for the first time (Cypress Point, Pebble Beach, Bandon Trails, Western Gailes), attended a number of first class outings (to Scotland with the Blue Elephants, my brother's trip to Caves Valley, outings to Pinehurst with my friend Robert Miller, another with The Golf Channel, and a lovely stay at the Ritz at Reynolds Plantation with LINKS, among many others). Plus, I enjoyed more happy days at my beloved Secession.

I won't attempt to relive great moments here. The entire year's posts represent my highlights. So rather than write on and on about this Member/Member or that par 3 (on which I likely made 5), I'll say merely that, yes, 2005 was a very good year for golf for me.

And here's to a better (?) 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home