Thursday, April 28, 2005

Introduction - "Golfography"

We all have our passions in life.

Then there are the things we truly enjoy. Playing golf is among the things I enjoy. But what I refer to as "golfology," now that's a passion. "Golfology" is the culture of golf. And there's nothing quite like it.
Tralee
One of the great things about golf is the landscape of the game. You're outside, among the elements, participating instead of viewing. Doesn't matter how you play...you're still out there, smelling, seeing, hearing much of what nature has to offer. This blog, "Golfography," attempts to capture one person's communing with the landscape of golf. I'll snap photos, describe what I see, and log where I go to play. If you want to read about my work or my general thoughts, go to burris.blogspot.com. But if you want to see and read about my personal geography of golf, one of the key elements of "golfology," you're in the right place. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home